Holiday Activities and Food Programme (HAF)
24th July to 17th August
Monday – Thursday – 10am to 2pm
Age: 5 to 16 years
We are delighted to continue to run the HAF programme in partnership with KCC and the Education People. We have been partners of the programme since 2021 and we are proud to continue to support children and young people this summer! Our club is a perfect solution to ensure your child makes unforgettable memories with our amazing holiday experience packed full of play and adventure. With a brilliant mix of skills for sports, energising activities to get children moving such as rock climbing, total Wipeout, bungee trampoline, art and crafts creative sessions that encourage children to express themselves and so much more. They will take part in a wide range of enriching and engaging activities that supports their development such as tie and dye making, slime making, mask making, African djembe drumming, fun physical activities, health and wellbeing sessions, meal preparation and healthy cooking sessions. As part of the programme, a hot meal and healthy snacks will be provided. All we ask is that you provide your child with a refillable water bottle to keep them hydrated throughout the day. Our programme ensures that no day is ever the same! Hurry, ensure your child doesn’t miss a moment by securing their place today.
Who is the programme for?
This holiday provision is for school aged children from 5 year old to 16 year olds who receive benefits-related free school meals and have a claim verified by their school.
The aims of the programme to children who attend this provision is:
- eat healthily over the school holidays
- be active during the school holidays
- take part in engaging and enriching activities which support the development of resilience, character and wellbeing along with their wider educational attainment
- be safe and not to be socially isolated
- have a greater knowledge of health and nutrition
We also aim to ensure that the families who participate in this programme:
- develop their understanding of nutrition and food budgeting
- are signposted towards other information and support, for example, health, employment, and education